Saturday, February 21, 2009

That Feeling.

U know that feeling u get when ur on a rollercoaster and ur almost at the top and then suddenly u fall 100s of feet downward and just when ur sure ur going to throw up there's a sudden turn and ur up 100s of feet again and this process continues until well until the ride is over. That's how Im feeling...and even more frightening than dropping 100s of feet downward...I can't remember the last time I felt like this. [Im SO in liking.] Its amazing what God will give u just when u have most certainly decided u were done with whatever. In my case I had most certainly given up on relationships. Seemed pointless to even try all anybody ever wants is pussy money and weed lol j/k, but seriously they don't want what u have on inside because they're blinded by what's outside and inside ur pockets.

With that said...there is this person who without even trying made me feel the rollercoaster ride. Im riding and don't even know what to do with myself. Should I call should I not call?? Do u want to see me cuz I wanna see u...kinda stuff. Smh I actually care if Im doin too much, Im conscious of what I am doing, saying...feeling. But the funny part is...I like it. I like it almost as much as I like u.

The only thing is when ur ridng with caution to the wind...sometimes u get smacked in the face.

Nevertheless, Im loving being this high. :-)

1 comment:

  1. this is beautiful c. smith. *snaps fingers*

    luCKy person.....

    ReplyDelete