Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Declaration.

I Tight Like Spandex, am in need of some changes. Like NOW. So I make the following declarations and changes to my life.

1. I promise that I will no longer put anyone before my obligation to better myself. Because I not only benefit as a woman, but also as a contributing member of society.
2. I promise to focus only on the things I can control and change because my time is precious.
3. I declare to always have an open heart and give everybody an equal opportunity.
4. I promise to be honest about how I am feeling no matter what.
5. I will be honest with myself.
6. I will not allow my world to be ruled by negativity no matter how big or how small.
7. I will set and achieve all my goals.
8. I will not let my progress go stagnant.
9. I promise to continually work on me and healthy relationships around me.
10. I promise to always love me first.
11. I promise to ALWAYS keep my promises.

Thats it, there is no more. I vow these words forever more!

1 comment: